Sign Up To Hear From Us About Sales, Specials And Events.
Treasure Coast Liquidator offers collectors, investment buyers and estates the most proven and powerful outlet for maximizing the return on your consignment. Take Advantage of our proven commitment to excellence, presentation and marketing when selling your collection, estate, or family heirloom.
Whether you have just a small selection of items you’re looking to consign or an entire house full, we can handle it all from small scale to large scale consignments.
If for some reason we can't sell your consigned item(s) out of our showroom in 90-days, we will consult with you to move the item(s) over to our auction side. Between the two platforms (consignment, auction) we will get the item(s) sold.
We also consign Cars, Trucks, Boats, Motorcycles, Trailers and Rvs
HOA'S WON'T ALLOW ESTATE SALES
YOU SAVE ON INVENTORY HOLDING COSTS (STORAGE) BY SENDING THE GOODS TO US.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO SPEND TIME CREATING MULTIPLE LISTINGS TO SELL ITEMS.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO SET UP A RETAIL STOREFRONT.
WE DO ALL THE WORK STORING, PROMOTING, ADVERTISING AND SELLING THRU ALL THE NETWORKS AND ON OUR OWN CONSIGNMENT STORE PAGE.
Consignment sales are a trade agreement in which one party (the consignor) provides goods to another party (the consignee) to sell. However, the consignee owns the right to return unsold goods back to the consignor. In other words, a consignment sale is an agreement in which a third party is entrusted with selling goods on the behalf of the owner. Consignment sales are also called goods on consignment.
Our consignment fee is negotiable upon inspection of the consigned item(s). The agreed upon fee will include labor, wrapping, packing, transporting, storing, photographing, marketing and selling.
Treasure Coast Liquidator charges our client a commission on registered/motorized consignments, which is typically a percentage of the gross sale, or a minimum fee, whichever is greater.
For example: we charge 10% or $500 minimum, so this would be $1,000 for a $10,000 consignment, but earn $500 minimum for a $4,000 consignment.
* 19th Century European Art
* 19th Century Furniture & Sculpture
* African & Oceanic Art
* American Art
* American Folk Art
* American Furniture & Decorative Arts
* Ancient Art & Antiquities
* Arms, Armour & Sporting Guns
* Asian 20th Century & Contemporary Art
* Australian Art
* Books & Manuscripts
* British Drawings & Watercolours
* Chinese Ceramics & Works of Art
* Chinese Export
* Chinese Paintings
* Clocks, Marine Chronometers & Barometers
* Comic Strips (Bande Dessinée) & Illustrations
* Early European Sculpture & Works of Art
* English Furniture & Works of Art
* European Ceramics & Glass
* European Furniture & Works of Art
* Gold Boxes & Objects of Vertu
* Handbags & Accessories
* Impressionist & Modern Art
* Indian, Himalayan & Southeast Asian Art
* Islamic Art
* Japanese Art
* Korean Art
* Latin American Art
* Maritime Pictures
* Modern & Contemporary Middle Eastern Art
* Modern British & Irish Art
* Musical Instruments
* Old Master Drawings
* Old Master Paintings
* Orientalist Art
* Outsider Art
* Portrait Miniatures
* Post-War & Contemporary Art
* Pre-Columbian Art
* Prints & Multiples
* Private & Iconic Collections and Country House Sales
* Rugs & Carpets
* Russian Art
* Scottish Art
* South African Art
* South Asian Modern + Contemporary
* Sporting & Wildlife Art
* Swiss Art
* Topographical Pictures
* Victorian, Pre-Raphaelite & British Impressionist Art
* Watches & Wristwatches
**Call today 772-200-0167 to see if this is a solution for you. **