Sign Up To Hear From Us About Sales, Specials And Events.
Whether you have just a small selection of items you’re looking to sell or a complete house full, we can handle it all. From small scale ($1,000-$10,000 in value) to large scale ($50,000 and over in value).
Do you have high-end collectible items that would only appeal to select buyers like Chinese Ceramics & Works of Art, Post-War & Contemporary Art, Trains, Mechanical Banks, Toy Collection, etc.?
Then treasure coast liquidator's consignment sale or Auction might be the best choice for you!
We also consign Cars, Trucks, Boats, Motorcycles, Trailers and Rv's
YOU SAVE ON INVENTORY HOLDING COSTS (STORAGE) BY SENDING THE GOODS TO US.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO SPEND TIME CREATING MULTIPLE LISTINGS TO SELL ITEMS.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO SET UP A RETAIL STOREFRONT.
WE DO ALL THE WORK STORING, PROMOTING, ADVERTISING AND SELLING THRU ALL THE NETWORKS AND ON OUR OWN CONSIGNMENT STORE PAGE.
Consignment sales are a trade agreement in which one party (the consignor) provides goods to another party (the consignee) to sell. However, the consignee owns the right to return unsold goods back to the consignor. In other words, a consignment sale is an agreement in which a third party is entrusted with selling goods on the behalf of the owner. Consignment sales are also called goods on consignment.
Our consignment fee on fine jewelry, diamonds, gemstones, precious metals and watches is 35%, the fee includes appraising, cleaning, secure storing, marketing and selling.
Our consignment fee on furniture and household goods is 50% if you bring it to us, 60% if we pick it up. The fee includes labor, transporting, storing, photographing, marketing and selling.
Treasure Coast Liquidator charges our client a commission on registered/motorized consignments, which is typically a percentage of the gross sale, or a minimum fee, whichever is greater.
For example: we charge 10% or $500 minimum, so this would be $1,000 for a $10,000 consignment, but earn $500 minimum for a $4,000 consignment.
* 19th Century European Art
* 19th Century Furniture & Sculpture
* African & Oceanic Art
* American Art
* American Folk Art
* American Furniture & Decorative Arts
* Ancient Art & Antiquities
* Arms, Armour & Sporting Guns
* Asian 20th Century & Contemporary Art
* Australian Art
* Books & Manuscripts
* British Drawings & Watercolours
* Chinese Ceramics & Works of Art
* Chinese Export
* Chinese Paintings
* Clocks, Marine Chronometers & Barometers
* Comic Strips (Bande Dessinée) & Illustrations
* Early European Sculpture & Works of Art
* English Furniture & Works of Art
* European Ceramics & Glass
* European Furniture & Works of Art
* Gold Boxes & Objects of Vertu
* Handbags & Accessories
* Impressionist & Modern Art
* Indian, Himalayan & Southeast Asian Art
* Islamic Art
* Japanese Art
* Korean Art
* Latin American Art
* Maritime Pictures
* Modern & Contemporary Middle Eastern Art
* Modern British & Irish Art
* Musical Instruments
* Old Master Drawings
* Old Master Paintings
* Orientalist Art
* Outsider Art
* Portrait Miniatures
* Post-War & Contemporary Art
* Pre-Columbian Art
* Prints & Multiples
* Private & Iconic Collections and Country House Sales
* Rugs & Carpets
* Russian Art
* Science & Natural History
* Scottish Art
* South African Art
* South Asian Modern + Contemporary
* Sporting & Wildlife Art
* Swiss Art
* Topographical Pictures
* Victorian, Pre-Raphaelite & British Impressionist Art
* Watches & Wristwatches
Once again Treasure Coast Liquidator continually strives to improve our services and to offer our clients the convenience of having their needs met in just "one stop".
Treasure Coast Liquidator is proud to announce we are now Florida licensed Auctioneer's. Therefore, to better serve our clients needs, we are now offering our live, online and simulcast auction services.
This is just another great option to help sell from 1 to 1000 items, large or small, we will sell it all.
**Call today 772-200-0167 to see if this is a solution for you. **